About the Role
• Complete individualized and comprehensive biopsychosocial assessments for children and adults.
• Providing evidence-based interventions based on clinical mental health diagnoses and best practices.
• Support community outreach activities and collaborative efforts in growth of organization.
• Maintain quality clinical documentation according to Medicaid guidelines.
• Ability to engage families and provide supportive counseling and crisis intervention.
• Development of treatment plans of care utilizing appropriate modalities.
• Conduct and participate in peer review and clinical file reviews.
• Ensure that clients are referred to community resources and serve as liaison.
• Conduct intake screenings and clinical evaluations for clients.
• Provide individual, family and group therapy including psycho-educational groups.
Bi-Lingual (Creole or Spanish) LMHC, LCSW, LMFT with four years experience in working with children and adults with mental health and substance abuse diagnoses.
Minimum: Master Level Mental Health Counselor with three years experience in working with children and adults with mental health and substance abuse diagnoses.
About the Company
All therapeutic services are supported by evidenced based, clinically appropriate practices and follow a medically necessity treatment model. Our therapists, family service counselors and psycho-social rehabilitation counselors are trained to utilize many of these models: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Trauma Focused-Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT, Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT), Person-Centered Therapy, Gestalt Therapy (GT), Reality Therapy (RT) and Motivational Interviewing (MI).